terms and conditions
terms and conditions
These terms and conditions apply to all orders placed by you with Beehive Toy Factory Ltd and should be read carefully before ordering any products from our site. You should understand that by ordering any of our products, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
beehivetoyfactory.co.uk is a site operated by Beehive Toy Factory Ltd, Mill Lane, Lopen, South Petherton, Somerset, TA13 5JS, registered number 10412752.
By placing an order through our site, you warrant that:
- You are legally capable of entering into binding contracts;
- You are at least 18 years old; and
- You agree that all goods ordered by you are for your own private and domestic use only and are not for resale.
We reserve the right to refuse or cancel any order placed with us without giving any reason. If an order is refused or cancelled we will attempt to notify you via the email address or phone number given at the time the order was placed. You agree that email can be used as a means of communication, notification and billing between us.
You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made on this website. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours and images of our products that appear on this website. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor’s display of any colour will be accurate.
We cannot guarantee that stock availability is 100% accurate at all times. Some items displayed for sale on this site may not be available in all sizes and colours.
We accept payment with Paypal, debit and credit cards. Prices are subject to change without notice and all goods are sold subject to availability.
Please visit our Safe & Secure Payments page to read how we process payments on this website.
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the following payment options. Payment is to be made to Klarna:
- Pay Later
- Pay in 3
Further information and Klarna’s user terms you can find here. General information on Klarna can be found here. Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarnas privacy statement.
The pre-order service offered to you by Beehive Toy Factory allows you to order an item before it comes into stock on our website.
The following conditions apply for pre-orders:
Pre-ordered items are sold on a first come, first served basis and we have the right to cancel your order if necessary.
We require full payment at the time the order is placed. If for any reason we cannot fulfill your order, a full refund will be issued.
Please be aware that we cannot guarantee a specific deliver date for pre-ordered items. However, we will keep you updated and ship orders as soon as they become available.
Beehive Toy Factory will not be liable for shipments that are delayed because of circumstances beyond our control.
We will accept cancellations of pre-ordered items before the order has been shipped. Once delivered, orders will be subject to our standard Returns procedure.
Pre-order purchases are subject to our general Terms and Conditions.
If you have any questions about the pre-order service that we offer, please contact us by calling 01460 241800 Monday to Friday 8am – 5pm or use the Contact Us form to send us an email.
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013 you have the right to cancel your order with us within 14 days. Your right to cancel an order begins on the date you place your order and ends 14 calendar days from the day after you receive the product you have ordered.
To cancel an order, please notify us by calling us on 01460 241800, or by using our Contact Form. Please include details of your order to help us identify it. We will send you an email to confirm we have received your notification of cancellation.
If you cancel your order within the specified time frame, you will receive a full refund of the price paid for the product and original delivery charges but you will not receive a refund of the cost of returning the product to us.
If we have already dispatched the product before you decide to cancel your order, you must return it to us as soon as possible and, in any event, within 14 calendar days of cancellation. Returns should be posted to Beehive Toy Factory Returns, Lopen Business Park, Mill Lane, Lopen, South Petherton, Somerset, TA13 5JS. If you return a product by post, you will need to pay the costs of returning the product to us and obtain proof of posting. Please see our Returns page for more information.
We will process your refund as soon as possible. If we have dispatched the product before you cancel the order, we will process your refund within 7 working days after the day on which we receive the product back. If we have not yet dispatched the product before you cancel the order, we will process your refund within 3 working days of your cancellation.
If your order contained additional items that you do not wish to cancel, you will not be entitled to a refund of the delivery charge as our delivery charges are charged at a flat rate per order and not by weight.
Products must be returned in their original condition. We may reduce any refund due to you to reflect any reduction in the value of the product due to how you have handled it.
Official Beehive Toy Factory coupon codes and vouchers entitle you to an offer on your online order from beehivetoyfactory.co.uk. To use your coupon code or voucher, click the ‘Have a Coupon?’ button on the order summary page and enter the code.
Coupon codes and vouchers can only be used once per transaction and cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer. Coupon codes and vouchers cannot be used against sale items, exchanges, multi-buys or gift cards.
Beehive Toy Factory reserves the right to discontinue any coupon code at any time including before the advertised end date without notice.
Customers will only receive one gift per order and while stocks last.
Free gift must be added to Basket in order to receive.
Beehive Toy Factory Ltd reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any time.
No alternative product is offered and there is no cash alternative.
The offer applies to Beehive Toys products purchased from www.beehivetoyfactory.co.uk and cannot be used for Beehive Toys purchased with any other retailer.
If you return your order for whatever reason and your order fails to qualify for a free gift after the refund, the gift should be returned with your order, or we will deduct the full price of the gift from your refund.
- Competitions are organised by Beehive Toy Factory Ltd, Lopen Business Park, Mill Lane, Lopen, South Petherton, Somerset, TA13 5JS.
- Competition details stated on social media and other marketing materials form part of these terms and conditions.
- All Competition rules and regulations are governed by UK Competition laws and regulations.
- Entry is open to residents of the UK.
- The entrant(s) must be aged 18 or over.
- Proof of identity and age may be required.
- Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
- Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed or corrupted, or due to computer error in transit.
- Employees of Beehive Toy Factory Ltd or any company involved in the Competition or, if relevant, suppliers to which a Competition relates, or any advertising/media agency or web company connected with Beehive Toy Factory Ltd or any such person’s subsidiary or associated companies, agents or members of their families or households, are not eligible to enter the Competition. Beehive Toy Factory Ltd reserves the right to verify eligibility of all entrants.
- The prizes are as stated, are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- Beehive Toy Factory Ltd reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
- In the event of a prize being unavailable, Beehive Toy Factory Ltd reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- The winner(s) agree(s) to the use of their name, photograph and disclosure of county of residence and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests by Beehive Toy Factory Ltd relating to any post-winning publicity.
- Unless stated otherwise the winner(s) will be drawn at random from all correct entries received by the closing date stated within the promotional material.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner(s). If the winner(s) cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, Beehive Toy Factory Ltd reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random.
- Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
- Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
- In the event of any dispute regarding rules, competition notice, conduct, results and all other matters relating to a Competition, the decision of Beehive Toy Factory Ltd shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
- A list of winners will be available by writing to Beehive Toy Factory Ltd no earlier than six weeks (unless otherwise stated) after the close of the competition. Only the surname and county of the winners will be disclosed.
- No purchase necessary. You can also enter the competition by sending an email containing your name and contact details to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the competition name in the subject field. If you do not wish to be automatically added to our promotional mailing list to keep informed about future competitions please state clearly in your email ‘NO MAILING LIST’.
Beehive Toy Factory Ltd is the owner of the trademark Beehive Toys. The content and images of this site including images, designs, logos and text are the copyright of Beehive Toy Factory Ltd. All rights are reserved. The copy, print or download of any of the material on this site for commercial use is totally prohibited. Extracts from the site may be forwarded to third parties solely for personal use and recommendations.
We are not responsible if information made available on this site is not accurate, complete or current. The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or timelier sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk.
While we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant the accuracy and completeness of the material on this website. We may make changes to the material on this website, or to the products and prices described in it, at any time without notice. The material on this website may be out of date, and we make no commitment to update such material.
The material on this website is provided “as is” without any conditions, warranties or other terms of any kind. Accordingly, to the maximum extent permitted by law, we provide you with this website on the basis that we exclude all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms (including, without limitation, the conditions implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and the use of reasonable care and skill) which but for these terms and conditions might have effect in relation to this website.
We, any other party (whether or not involved in creating, producing, maintaining or delivering this website), and any of our group companies and the officers, directors, employees, shareholders or agents of any of them, exclude all liability and responsibility for any amount or kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party (including without limitation, any direct, indirect, punitive or consequential loss or damages, or any loss of income, profits, goodwill, data, contracts, use of money, or loss or damages arising from or connected in any way to business interruption, and whether in tort (including without limitation negligence), contract or otherwise) in connection with this website in any way or in connection with the use, inability to use or the results of use of this website, any websites linked to this Website or the material on such websites, including but not limited to loss or damage due to viruses that may infect your computer equipment, software, data or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing this website or your downloading of any material from this website or any websites linked to this website.
Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude or limit our liability for (i) death or personal injury caused by negligence (as such term is defined by the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977); (ii) fraud; (iii) misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter; or (iv) any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
If your use of material on this website results in the need for servicing, repair or correction of equipment, software or data, you assume all costs thereof.
You agree to indemnify us fully, defend and hold us, and our officers, directors, employees and agents, harmless from and against all claims, liability, damages, losses, costs (including reasonable legal fees) arising out of any breach of the terms and conditions by you, or your use of this website, or the use by any other person using your registration details.
These terms are governed by English law. Any contract for the purchase of goods from this site and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with any such contract will be governed by English law. You and we both agree that the courts of England and Wales will have non-exclusive jurisdiction.