To register for our Loyalty Programme you must set up an account on www.beehivetoyfactory.co.uk. Once your account is active you will automatically be added to the Loyalty Programme. A Loyalty Account will be created in your name to record points to be earned or redeemed by you. You must be 16 years of age or over and resident in the UK to join the Loyalty Programme.
How it works:
- For every £10 spent you will earn 500 points, worth £0.50 to spend.
- You must have a minimum amount of £20 in your basket to be able to redeem points.
- The maximum amount of points redeemable in any transaction is 20000, worth £20.
- Points cannot be used in conjunction with any coupon codes.
- Cancelled or Refunded orders will result in the adjustment of points.
- You can find your points by logging in to your account and navigating to the ‘My Points’ section.
- Points can only be earned and spent by Customers when logged in to their account.
- We may periodically offer points as an incentive for new account registrations.
- Points are valid for 365 days and will expire after this time.
- For more information check our Terms and Conditions page.
Should you have any questions regarding the Loyalty Programme, please send an email using our Contact Us form and use ‘Loyalty Club’ as the subject line.